Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm back!

Hello to all out there in the blogosphere. I bet y'all thought I'd disappeared for good.
The trip took longer than anticipated, and I had many grand adventures. I made it safely to washington state, and once I have an opportunity to load my pictures onto this computer, I will be making a series of posts chronicling my adventure.

I've been busy moving my few belongings into my new room, helping Mom get her garden planted, and getting the kitties adjusted to their new home and to two kitties who already live here.

A few things I learned on my trip;
Sleep upwind of truck parking areas if possible, and never trust mechanics at dealerships.

More later....

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back.I am trying to get a road trip started in the next 60 days.
    Can't wait to hear about your grand adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you made it there safely. Was looking here a few days ago to make sure I didn't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, cool. I thought surely your blog would wither on the vine - hope trip went well, but by sound of CAR DEALERSHIP mention, I'm thinking no - they is bassturds in the parts departments! Well, for most part, anyway.

    Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!
    Glad you made it and are safe and sound. I am looking forward to reading about your journey and experiences on the road with your van.
    FarmerMechanic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Washington, glad ya made it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Glad you arrived safe. What a glorious trip I'm sure it was! Can't wait for the pics......

    ReplyDelete